Flat Roof Liquid Rubber Coating in Toronto
Liquid polyurethane (PU), commonly referred to as liquid rubber, provides a flexible and long-lasting solution for a wide range of applications, from making anti-slip garden pathways to lining ornamental ponds.
Due to its exceptional waterproofing properties, liquid rubber is commonly used in roof coating. In this article, we are going to explore the applications of flat roof liquid rubber coating in Toronto.
Flat Roof Liquid Rubber Coating in Toronto: Roof Waterproofing
Liquid rubber coating for flat roofs has been on the market for years, but recent technological developments have improved and expanded the range of rubber coatings available.
Modern liquid rubber coatings marry traditional waterproofing materials with new polymer technology to enhance its protective properties. Today, rubber coating is weather, heat, chemical, and impact resistant.
5 Reasons to Use Rubber Coating for Flat RoofsThe reason behind the continued success of liquid rubber flat roofs is simple: they outperform the alternatives in terms of waterproofing. These qualities make flat roof liquid rubber coating in Toronto the number one choice for waterproofing:
- 1. Non-permeability. Rubber coating creates an impermeable layer between the roof and the environment. It can withstand ponding water and severe weather conditions.
- 2. Excellent adhesion. Liquid rubber can be applied to metal, stone, concrete, wood, and many other materials. It fully adheres to the substrate, sealing the roof and keeping corrosive elements away.
- 3. Flexibility and UV stability. Liquid rubber remains flexible for a long time and does not lose strength or become brittle under the sun.
- 4. Weather resistance. Waterproofing, heat resistance, UV stability, and salt resistance make liquid rubber extremely weather-proof.
- 5.Eco-friendliness. Liquid rubber products are VOC free and water based, meaning they would not harm you or the environment.